Staffing SpecialistApply Now Job ID 313731 Date posted 04/19/2017
“Investing in your future is our business!”
Malone Solutions is a private, award winning company that provides workforce solutions to clients spanning several industries. Headquartered in Louisville, KY we have approximately 50 branches in 16 states! We have experienced amazing growth and will continue this trend by investing in our most important resource: our people. We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to help lead and grow our team in the Livonia, MI area!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist, referred to internally as our Staffing Specialist, are responsible for interfacing with Malone customers to determine staffing needs. Staffing specialist recruit and interview applicants to determine skill and proper fit for temporary employees across a wide range of industries. This is both a fun and challenging position, allowing employees to determine the best way to execute on tasks and to manage the customer relationship how they best see fit. The ideal candidate for this opening loves to be involved in several things and can multi-task with relative ease. Applicants should also be career focused as this opportunity will provide ample opportunity for advancement.
- Determine and create recruitment methods and practices to attract top talent
- Recruit and screen candidates to assess skills and expertise
- Conduct interviews to further identify strengths and weaknesses to find proper placements for temporary assignments
- Handle all employee preplacement screenings such as customer specific testing, drug and background screenings
- Ensure proper documentation of employees by entering employee records accurately in Malone systems
- Interface with Malone clients regularly to make sure staffing needs are being exceeded
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in staffing, recruiting or HR
- Must be able to work first shift, Monday-Friday and be flexible with work hours to meet business needs
- Previous experience managing timekeeping and payroll
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple demands
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent people skills and ability to work face-to-face with the public
- High sense of urgency to meet customer demands
- Reporting experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not required
- Previous Industrial/warehouse experience preferred
- Experience with PeopleNet a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with the potential for monthly bonuses
- 1st shift schedule structured around 8:00am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance
- PTO time
- Company-matched 401k
- *Gym membership
We are Malone. The workforce Resource.
Malone hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.